Here you can find an overview to guide you in using the HYPE pages:
- About HYPE gives a short background to HYPE model development.
- Introduction to HYPE model provides an overview on installation and basic functions.
- HYPE model description shows the hydrological process description in the code.
- Code Overview of HYPE and HYSS explains main module structure and variable flow.
- Coding Principles specifies how to comment when adding to the model code.
- HYPE file reference explains the file composition and variables/parameters used.
- HYPE Model Documentation and Wiki gives an overview of code structure, hydrological processes and model set up.
- Documentation of the code leads to Doxygen pages.
- File download page shows version-specific documentation and gives access to the code.
- Tutorials show how to set up HYPE.
Here you can find lectures on the HYPE concept:
The HYPE Model - Automatic Calibration
The HYPE Model - An introduction
The HYPE Model - Automatic CalibrationIntroduction to automatic calibration in the HYPE model presented by Dr. Jafet Andersson, Hydrological Research, SMHI, Sweden. This lecture was given as part of the Open HYPE course, held annually at SMHI in Sweden. For more information: http://hypecode.smhi.se
The HYPE Model - An introductionAn introduction to the history of the HYPE model and the different functions presented by Lic. Göran Lindström, Hydrological Research, SMHI, Sweden. This lecture was given as part of the Open HYPE course, held annually at SMHI in Sweden. For further information: http://hypecode.smhi.se